There are a lot of hard-working people trying to make sense of the Premier’s desire to reduce the number of Perth metropolitan councils down from 30 to 15.
Many have turned their hand at making their concerns available to the public through a blog site.
The blog sites I have come across with information that might be of interest to members of the public are listed below:
- Ian Kerr’s blog on issues affecting the City of Vincent: http://ianrker-vincent.blogspot.com.au/
- Roel Loopers blog on Fremantle: http://freoview.wordpress.com/
- Diana Ryan’s blog on Canning that currently has no elected members and has a commissioner interned: http://canningaccountability.com/
- Jeremy Mowe’s blog on the Dadour amendment and how the public can use it to approve or refuse the amalgamation of their council: http://mylocalgovernment.weebly.com/
- City of Canning’s blog on its petition to save it from amalgamation: http://www.fightforcanning.com.au/#section-30
- A blog to save Kalamunda from amalgamation: http://savekalamunda.com/
- A blog to save Cockburn from…
View original post 116 more words